Phartycr0c

TELFORD 2019

5 hours ago, BiggTim said:

Can some of you UK chaps give me an honest assessment of what the weather is like over there around SMW in November? My wife and I would like to  visit England at some point (not this year), and it would be fun to come see you all at Telford, but if the weather is crap, it will be tough to sell her on that time of year.

Tim

Hello Tim...

Well I hope you do make it over  for Telford and a holiday in the United Kingdom. 

It would be great to see you again. I hope you do it soon.

As for weather. It get  chilly but NOTHING like USA winters!!

Are you going to Texas next year..

I am thinking about it  as I MISSED  the Chattanooga...

5 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Telford has been on my bucket list since I first heard about it after getting back into modeling in 2007 or so. Id be very interested in going to, but like Tim, would probably need at least a year or probably two in advance to save, and or get the PTO to go. I think going to England with the wife would be cool, and since its a whole new country, probably would not have to work to hard to get her to go, even if its cool.

Brian.... get it sorted  !

And you can meet up with the gang once more !!

5 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Telford has been on my bucket list since I first heard about it after getting back into modeling in 2007 or so. Id be very interested in going to, but like Tim, would probably need at least a year or probably two in advance to save, and or get the PTO to go. I think going to England with the wife would be cool, and since its a whole new country, probably would not have to work to hard to get her to go, even if its cool.

Went a couple of years ago, it is quite a show.

There are marked differences in that show and US types approaching that size. 

The weather was a bit chilly, but no big deal.

50 minutes ago, Radub said:

I am going only as a "visitor" this year, no RB Productions stand (but I will be wearing the RB Productions shirt :-) )  I will try to call to the LSP stand and meet ye all.

Radu

Good job I just placed an order on the website then. I was going to blow the remains of the budget for this months purchases on other stuff thinking I’d pick up what I’d just ordered at Telford. 

18 hours ago, Iain (32SIG) said:

- my MoJo is completely awol at the moment...

Here Iain, have one on me ...

1cHTfDe.jpg

23 hours ago, Iain (32SIG) said:

I might give it a miss again this year - my MoJo is completely awol at the moment...

Iain

Ugh, I hate when that happens.

been there many times.

23 hours ago, Iain (32SIG) said:

........my MoJo is completely awol at the moment...

Iain

Not surprised after that Spitfire commission build Iain!  I used to feel the same about paintings, now I rarely paint then only for my own pleasure. 

On 8/17/2019 at 11:21 AM, Iain (32SIG) said:

I might give it a miss again this year - my MoJo is completely awol at the moment...

Iain

Not good news Iain although i do understand. 

The builds I promised are not materialising as other stuff has got in the way, in fact the only thing new i have for the Navy theme is the Kingfisher although hopefully the DB lank will be making an appearance.