Phartycr0c

TELFORD 2019

Hi Maru, yes would be nice finally to meet some of the legends of LSP there!! I can’t believe I haven’t been to a model show yet - it’s still on my bucket list! I just find it so hard to get the time away from work...

Cheers

Alan

Book your holidays for that show in advance and see if it is accepted and then you'll know if you can make it..

It's always hard when you work for as to get time off  but if you are lucky enough to cone; it will be very nice to meet up with everyone thst attends...

Have a fantastic  day.:party0023:

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:33 AM, Phartycr0c said:

Phartycr0c                 Catalina

Phartycr0c                 Sea Hornet

Phartycr0c                 Helldiver

Phartycr0c                 Avenger

Phartycr0c                 Wessex

Phartycr0c                 Lynx

Phartycr0c                 Skyraider

Phartycr0c                 T- 28 C

Phartycr0c                 Swordfish 

Mike C                        Swordfish

Mike C                        2F.1 Camel

Graham F                   Seafang

Graham F                   Supermarine Attacker 
Royboy                        A6-A Intruder

Royboy                        F-8E Crusader

Royboy                        AD-1 Skyraider

Royboy                        AD-5 Skyraider

Royboy                        F6F-5 HellCat

Mike Tayt                    F-4J Phantom (Marines)

Mike Tayt                    MH60S - SeaHawk

Mike Tayt                    Fairey Flycatcher

Tigger Wilkes             Lynx Helo

Tigger Wilkes             F-5E

O.k, I've added some more to the list, keep 'em coming folks! 

Edited by Royboy
List amendment

I'm going to be making a Fisher Sea Fury within the next few months but can't guarantee being there next year, so could you put me down as a "possible" please Roy? 

Sorry to be late - Maru is right - IF you can get into the Premier Inn International Centre (NOT the one by the train station) you will see MANY Telford attendees at breakfast.  I heard the Travelodge is, how do I say this, 'less than brilliant' from some folks who stayed there this year.

But book NOW.  I always book for the next year before I leave. :-)

Dave - I MAY see about bringing something over but will reserve judgement for now.  I have the Hasegawa HellCat in my closet.  Now if I can just figure out to transport the beast I might be able to work something out.  Will keep you posted.

Oh, you probably meant ROYAL NAVY, didn't you, mate?  :whistle: :beer4:

7 hours ago, tomprobert said:

I can offer my 1/32nd HP Halifax - it’s in an early Coastal Command scheme if there’s room? She’s in the repair shop now so should be good by this time next year!

Tom

Now that I didnt realise, I thought Id missed the boat seeing the Halifax.... Yes please Tom, 

6 hours ago, mozart said:

I'm going to be making a Fisher Sea Fury within the next few months but can't guarantee being there next year, so could you put me down as a "possible" please Roy? 

Mike, a Sea Fury would be most welcome, 

Chris, No Its not just Royal Navy, Its any naval aircraft of any era. A hellcat would also be a superb addition. 

It may be a few more years before I can manage to come over. My daughter starts college next fall, and I may have to be in Vegas for work at that time, so 2019 is not happening. Someday.....

8 minutes ago, BiggTim said:

It may be a few more years before I can manage to come over. My daughter starts college next fall, and I may have to be in Vegas for work at that time, so 2019 is not happening. Someday.....

Sounds about right for me too......I'd love to go in the next few years if I can manage it. Funding was/is still an issue this and next year.

1 hour ago, Phartycr0c said:

Mike, a Sea Fury would be most welcome, 

Ha ha, not sure who Mike is Dave :wacko: :shrug: but if my Sea Fury appears it'll be made by Max! :) 

On 11/18/2018 at 5:34 PM, mozart said:

Ha ha, not sure who Mike is Dave :wacko: :shrug: but if my Sea Fury appears it'll be made by Max! :) 

Max, I'm really sorry, I was skim reading the threads, and I thought it was Mike C who offered up the Sea Fury.   Boy do I feel a D@@ck

Premier Inn seems to be fully booked already.

If I may ask, how well is the public transport (buses etc) working during the weekends? I'm thinking about extending the search parameters to Shrewsbury or Wolverhampton. Wolverhampton has a football team as well, right? That might enable hitting two birds with one stone, first international model show and a premier league match :hmmm::m0152:

Br, Jani