TELFORD 2019

Phartycr0c

I know it's still a few weeks away, but I'm looking forward to it so I just want to bring this topic up.
I've got everything booked already, I'll be coming for both days.
And i hope this brexit thing won't affect it all too much.
I can write down a list of people/members coming, as i did last year, if there's an interest.
So, who's going to show up?

B)

Juraj

I'm coming along on the Sunday - To be honest although i've been regularly visiting LSP i've not built anything of my own for ages now. I'm hoping a visit to Telford will kick start the mojo back into action. 

Would be nice to meet up with some of you guys, in years past i have visited but never actually met up with anyone.

On 9/24/2019 at 10:38 AM, Nick32 said:

I'm coming along on the Sunday - To be honest although i've been regularly visiting LSP i've not built anything of my own for ages now. I'm hoping a visit to Telford will kick start the mojo back into action. 

Would be nice to meet up with some of you guys, in years past i have visited but never actually met up with anyone.

I was like that for the first couple of visits.. But then I took the plunge and went and introduced myself at the LSP stand and I'm glad I did!

I see that "real life" struck on several intentions regarding visiting Telford, and i'm sorry to say i'm one of them not being able to either, but this might be a "bucket list" item, though that would be pushing it a bit.

I hope you all have fun joining a LSP gathering, must be great to meet all of you, have fun!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I for one am gutted that Iain has stepped down. It has been a pleasure and I sincerely hope that his association with the LSP / 32nd sig continues in albeit a visiting capacity. 

As a facilitator he has performed relentlessly with Talisman like properties.

I look forward to the 32nd Sig / LSP stand continuing to be a regular feature at Telford under Roy's direction for the showcasing of the large range of aircraft subjects we are now lucky enough to have available to us as modellers.  

I will certainly be attending Telford this year although my build count has not hit anywhere near the possibly overoptimistic levels I outlined on the first post for the navy theme.

I will be bringing the Dambuster Lancaster Not a Naval subject, although water was involved ....... 

They always say money is the root of all evil...............

Im not sure about that, but I know if I didnt have to worry about money, Id be at Telford with you guys for SURE!   Its still on my bucket list, and I'm a bit sad I never got there during Iain's reign of 32nd Sig. 

23 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

They always say money is the root of all evil...............

Im not sure about that, but I know if I didnt have to worry about money, Id be at Telford with you guys for SURE!   Its still on my bucket list, and I'm a bit sad I never got there during Iain's reign of 32nd Sig. 

He will still be around with us imsure, just not involved in the admin side of things...