TELFORD 2019

Phartycr0c

50 minutes ago, Radub said:

I am going only as a "visitor" this year, no RB Productions stand (but I will be wearing the RB Productions shirt :-) )  I will try to call to the LSP stand and meet ye all.

Radu

Good job I just placed an order on the website then. I was going to blow the remains of the budget for this months purchases on other stuff thinking I’d pick up what I’d just ordered at Telford. 

23 hours ago, Iain (32SIG) said:

I might give it a miss again this year - my MoJo is completely awol at the moment...

Iain

Ugh, I hate when that happens.

been there many times.

23 hours ago, Iain (32SIG) said:

........my MoJo is completely awol at the moment...

Iain

Not surprised after that Spitfire commission build Iain!  I used to feel the same about paintings, now I rarely paint then only for my own pleasure. 

On 8/17/2019 at 11:21 AM, Iain (32SIG) said:

I might give it a miss again this year - my MoJo is completely awol at the moment...

Iain

Not good news Iain although i do understand. 

The builds I promised are not materialising as other stuff has got in the way, in fact the only thing new i have for the Navy theme is the Kingfisher although hopefully the DB lank will be making an appearance. 

On 8/17/2019 at 11:21 AM, Iain (32SIG) said:

Iain

Hmmm, too bad Iain.

I'll call you nearer the time and hope you've changed your mind sir!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi gang,

After thinking long and hard I have decided to stand down as SIG Leader - there's too much going on elsewhere in the world at the moment - and my heart really isn't in it any more.

A stand booking was made in April, with our annual IPMS return - but I've not heard/seen anything back yet (nothing unusual) - so hopefully it will magically appear when the site plan for Telford is published (that's normally how we find out).

I'll hand over the reigns to my very capable deputy, Royboy.

Thank you for everyone's help, support and involvement over the last 21 years - it's been great fun!

Iain

I'm making it easy for myself this year and just having a cloth over our table and not taking the framework ' stand' it's such a PIA trying to rig it up and seems to take a million trips backward and forwards from the car to the hall. It doesn't seem to make us any more noticable in my experience!

Graham

On 9/2/2019 at 4:11 PM, GrahamF said:

I'm making it easy for myself this year and just having a cloth over our table and not taking the framework ' stand' it's such a PIA trying to rig it up and seems to take a million trips backward and forwards from the car to the hall. It doesn't seem to make us any more noticable in my experience!

Graham

A standup 'roller blind' with your logo on it should be more than enough to attract attention.

Nice and easy to pack away as well.