LSP_Kevin

Paul Fisher Fire Relief - GoFundMe

Wow. Such a great contribution from everyone. Thanks also to all those moderators and administrators from other modelling websites all over the web who have promoted this fundraising effort.

We're ever so close to $20,000. Incredible effort and generosity from so many people.

Thanks so much.

Matt

Donated. Best wishes to Paul and his family!

Well, the news about the fires and the total destruction of Paradise were so far away from Germany - but now I am aware that I know a real person from there. Did business with Paul in the past. Truly amazing.

The world is a global village, indeed.

Regards

- dutik

Just goes to show many of us giving a little, goes a long way. The main thing is that Paul and family and dogs are safe.

I would just like to thank Paul personally for being an inspiration to me, and for assisting on a few occasions, even more recently he sent me quite a substantial package of parts for me to use / adapt for a complete 1/32 scale kit / kits I was and am still planning to do in the near future. With this horrible incident that has just happened I think I need to try and progress it a little sooner, but at best it will be 6-12 months away more than likely. When I get there I would like to raise some money from every sale and send that Paul's way.

Strange how it all goes, and without sounding selfish I was hoping and was going to buy a Navy Skyraider conversion from him, after Telford, oh well it is a pity, but have lots else to do.

Ali

Edited by Ali62

Donated hope that they will get back on top, as a long time lurker I also wanted to give something.
Having a kit from him in the stash I hope that i will be able to build it some time in this lifespan....
Great effort... enjoy the weekend....

Thanks, one and all. The campaign has now raised over $24,000, and in only 5 days! This is an astonishing community response, and I'm sure Paul will be able to put the money to good use. How far can it go? Given that this amazing amount comes from just 322 people, I'd say quite a bit further!

Kev

I sent the GoFund me link to my club back in the states and am trying to get it published in our Dec newsletter.  Our next meeting is the Christmas dinner so hoping everyone will be in a generous mood.  

I am proud to be part of this community that bands together to help those of us in need.  Well done folks!

Chris

I'm pleased to report that we've just cracked the US$25,000 mark! An incredible figure, contributed by an incredible community. If we can do this with just 330 people, what could we achieve for Paul with 1,000 people?

Kev