Paul Fisher Fire Relief - GoFundMe

LSP_Kevin

Much like the old guy in the Monty Python movie, "I'm not dead yet," and it's all thanks to the generosity of you folks, Susy and I {as well as the doggies} are simply overwhelmed , there are no words for how grateful we are for your help.We really did get out with just what we were wearing and an old hard drive...As much as you think you're prepared, you're not.

Anyway, we don't  yet know when we can rebuild and get back in harness, but rest assured I will keep you posted.For now, just know how much we appreciate this, and I even told my Mom.

You folks are the Best!

Paul

58 minutes ago, paul fisher said:

Much like the old guy in the Monty Python movie, "I'm not dead yet," and it's all thanks to the generosity of you folks, Susy and I {as well as the doggies} are simply overwhelmed , there are no words for how grateful we are for your help.We really did get out with just what we were wearing and an old hard drive...As much as you think you're prepared, you're not.

Anyway, we don't  yet know when we can rebuild and get back in harness, but rest assured I will keep you posted.For now, just know how much we appreciate this, and I even told my Mom.

You folks are the Best!

Paul

So glad you and your family are OK, I can't begin to imagine how awful it must be to lose so much so quickly. Hopefully the GoFundMe campaign will help you out, I donated just now, wish I could do more but I guess every little helps. If it would help, I have your F9F-5 Panther, F9F-8 Cougar kits as well as your Meteor T.7, F-8C, RF-8C Crusader and A-1E Skyraider conversion sets, plus the wheels you made for the F-105D Thunderchief and F-84 Thunderjet. All are complete and unstarted andI'm more than happy to ship them out to you when you're ready if it will help you replace the masters lost in the fire. I'm happy to cover the shipping both ways (i.e, I'll send them to you and pay the shipping costs for you to return them to me when you're finished with them) there's no rush to get them back to me, just drop me a pm when you're ready for me to send them. Good luck and my best wishes to you, Susy and the furries, best regards, David.

5 hours ago, David66 said:

So glad you and your family are OK, I can't begin to imagine how awful it must be to lose so much so quickly. Hopefully the GoFundMe campaign will help you out, I donated just now, wish I could do more but I guess every little helps. If it would help, I have your F9F-5 Panther, F9F-8 Cougar kits as well as your Meteor T.7, F-8C, RF-8C Crusader and A-1E Skyraider conversion sets, plus the wheels you made for the F-105D Thunderchief and F-84 Thunderjet. All are complete and unstarted andI'm more than happy to ship them out to you when you're ready if it will help you replace the masters lost in the fire. I'm happy to cover the shipping both ways (i.e, I'll send them to you and pay the shipping costs for you to return them to me when you're finished with them) there's no rush to get them back to me, just drop me a pm when you're ready for me to send them. Good luck and my best wishes to you, Susy and the furries, best regards, David.

Good point! I have in addition, both Sea Fury kits (with and without folding wings), the engine insert, the Skyray, the Cutlass, Meteor conversion, some of the wheel sets, armament sets, the Twogar, the F9f-2 Panther, some race cars and probably some other things I have forgot about. Also that project I PM'ed you about.

Wow. Such a great contribution from everyone. Thanks also to all those moderators and administrators from other modelling websites all over the web who have promoted this fundraising effort.

We're ever so close to $20,000. Incredible effort and generosity from so many people.

Thanks so much.

Matt

Donated. Best wishes to Paul and his family!

Well, the news about the fires and the total destruction of Paradise were so far away from Germany - but now I am aware that I know a real person from there. Did business with Paul in the past. Truly amazing.

The world is a global village, indeed.

Regards

- dutik

Just goes to show many of us giving a little, goes a long way. The main thing is that Paul and family and dogs are safe.

I would just like to thank Paul personally for being an inspiration to me, and for assisting on a few occasions, even more recently he sent me quite a substantial package of parts for me to use / adapt for a complete 1/32 scale kit / kits I was and am still planning to do in the near future. With this horrible incident that has just happened I think I need to try and progress it a little sooner, but at best it will be 6-12 months away more than likely. When I get there I would like to raise some money from every sale and send that Paul's way.

Strange how it all goes, and without sounding selfish I was hoping and was going to buy a Navy Skyraider conversion from him, after Telford, oh well it is a pity, but have lots else to do.

Ali

Edited by Ali62