Paul Fisher Fire Relief - GoFundMe

LSP_Kevin

I'm a bit embarrassed that in my current financial situation I can't donate anything, but at soon as I get paid, I'm going to drop in whatever my account will let me, as I consider Paul and crew part of my extended modeling family.

This just goes to show LSP and it's people at their absolute best

Here is hoping Paul can at some point read this, and here's to getting back on track to some assemblance of normality.

Yes, we're well over the US$9k mark now, and closing in fast on our initial goal of US$10k. You guys really are amazing! We're on track to reach our goal inside 24 hours, which I find incredible. I'm sure donations will start to taper off soon, but I'll leave the campaign running for as long as practicable.

Kev

20 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Thanks for setting that up!  Someone did the same for me in 2013, and I can tell you it was very much appreciated.  It's a chaotic time, and you have to spend money like a drunken sailor when you have nothing but what you're wearing to your name.

I just did one for a friend too who lost his home two weeks ago. Had I known about your gofundme page I would have donated.

3 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Just had another email from Paul,  He and Suzy are overwhelmed by the outpouring. They’re safe and sound in Denver.

Thanks Jennings...............I know that is what most of us were waiting for is to make sure they were safe somewhere out of the danger zone. 

This is such a remarkable response from the community! I can't imagine what they are facing. Thank you Kevin for thinking of this and setting it up.

He was also involved with producing models of classic racing cars as well. Are the car modelling websites aware of this GoFundMe page? I just wondered if anyone has a connection with them or shared it there. Might be another base of people who might like to help. I see it's already been shared on Hyperscale.

Apologies if that's already been thought of and done.

Richard

Edited by R Palimaka