HobbyZoneUSA

Paul Fisher is Safe

Folks, I just got a note from Jennings Heilig that Paul and his family were able to escape the Paradise fire, but his home and workshop are evidently gone. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as he and the other families in the area get back to rebuilding their lives.

I have mixed emotions.  The dominant one without doubt is that Paul and family are safe! My heart breaks for him though to loose his house and workshop....

Paul we are thinking of you and your family buddy!!!

Glad to see you back online, Paul. So sorry about the fire, it must have been horrible. I glad you and your family got out safe. It makes me cringe to think what you lost, but lives are the one thing you cannot replace. 

Bravo Paul, as nailbiting as it's been for us following along on forums and social media it utterly pales into comparison with what Suzy and yourself are going through. Best wishes from a Kiwi fan.

hi Paul,

At least I am thankfull that you, Suzy and loved ones are OK.

Thousands of miles away in Amsterdam the fires in Paradise were on the Dutch Networks, almost every day since the fires began. Just horrible.

I can only hope that you find energy and drive to proceed further and look forward,

All the Best from a big fan (and modeller),

Meindert

Paul, I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. I graduated from Chico State and saw on the news that several places in the area I grew to love were completely gone.  I still live in the Sacramento area and everyone was working so hard to support the displaced people from Paradise.  

I wish you a speedy journey getting your life back.

Best Regards,

Chad