Revell Super Hornet out in November?

Southern Bandit

This month perhaps.

According to Jadlam in UK, price £59.95 discounted from £69.95, this release was delayed, perhaps because of the noticeably wrong spine shape and flat profile? the pictures in this link might be old ones, so not sure if this has been remedied or not?  I'll wait until I see sprue shots first before deciding, but it would be a nice Christmas present treat if it is corrected for release.

https://www.jadlamracingmodels.com/revell-f-a-18e-super-hornet-04994-1-32-aircraft-model-kit/

Revell have a test shot on their stand at Telford. I asked when setting up yesterday evening about the release date and he said late December or early January. I don’t know enough about the Hornet to comment on accuracy, but it certainly looks like a stunning model. 

According to the rep I spoke to yesterday, it will retail for £79.95. 

Tom

6 hours ago, tomprobert said:

Revell have a test shot on their stand at Telford. I asked when setting up yesterday evening about the release date and he said late December or early January. I don’t know enough about the Hornet to comment on accuracy, but it certainly looks like a stunning model. 

According to the rep I spoke to yesterday, it will retail for £79.95. 

Tom

Why pay that when you can get it for £20 less here?

https://www.jadlamracingmodels.com/revell-f-a-18e-super-hornet-04994-1-32-aircraft-model-kit/

Dealt with these guys many times afore, they are fair traders with fast delivery too.

On 11/11/2018 at 4:53 AM, Jennings Heilig said:

Wonder what's been taking so long on this?  They showed what were described as final test shots in Omaha a year and a half ago.

A quick look at the photos wil reveal all you need to know.

the spine was laughable...among other things.

IE it was not just wrong..it was way wrong...

There have been no images of the adjusted tooling “if” they even bothered fixing it with all the dramas Revell have endured.

After the F-4G im not holding my breath or selling my Trumpeter Super Hornets..