The Next Airfix 1/24 Kit Will Be...

Uncarina

39 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Me either. I love the Mossie, but not in 24th. Got my Mossie in 32nd which is perfect for me.

I'd MUCH rather see a Gladdie in 24th

You want gladiolas in 1/24???

You want flowers?:wacko:

:punk:

40 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Me either. I love the Mossie, but not in 24th. Got my Mossie in 32nd which is perfect for me.

40 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

o

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

I still intend to eventually (hopefully) grab a 1:24 FB, as I like the Mosquito almost as much as the Typhoon, but I just don't care for the bomber versions of it at all.

Hawker Hunter is to me the most elegant of all the jet fighters but I'm biased having lived close to a operational base in my youth and been awe inspired by the fly-pasts performed by the OCU. Probably won't happen because of the already excellent Revell one in 1/32, but one can never have enough Hunters in ones life.

17 hours ago, Gerhard said:

Nope, just that it's a BIG reveal. New tool 1/48 Spitfire MK XIVIII

Dude ... read the OP and title again ... (I’m not saying we’ll actually get a new 1/24 - could be fake news!!)  -  that is what it says! 

If it DOES turn out to be accurate (1/24) and it’s a Hawker of some description, I’m in.

Rog :)

If it's an FG.1 ready to vault from the Ark I sincerely hope it doesn't come with flat tyres.

Lesson to mould makers:

Plastic is good for the "under pressure" look

Rubber-vinyl isn't, and the tyres should be r*o*u*n*d - the weight of the model, alone, will provide necessary squishness.

And in 1/24 I'd like both round tyres and an extended LG oleo option. The pairfait dangly option.

Tony