The Next Airfix 1/24 Kit Will Be...

Uncarina

10 minutes ago, cbk57 said:

My vote would be for a BOB Huricane, if it is a high quality kit of an Iconic Brittish Fighter along those lines I will be buying my first 1/24 kit.  But for me it will have to be something like the Hurricane, Spitfire MK I, Gloster Gladiator.  Not being a hardcore Brit plane enthusiast my areas of interest are more limited.  I know that may make me somewhat shallow but that is where I am.

The 1/24 Typhoon really impressed me, I considered buying one of those but in the end just was not for me.  Maybe someday though I would hate to rule it out because it is such a great kit.

This might be a bit controversial but the existing Trumpeter 1/24 Hurricanes are definitely the "A Team" .

:D

Now I’m really not liking making Telford this year. I’ll be stuck in work refreshing all the forum pages like a demon. My bank account appreciates me not making it there this year though. I’m very intrigued at this Airfix announcement and to see what ICM has in the pipeline. 

45 minutes ago, Scotsman said:

Out of Left field , Gloucester gladiator , they had one penciled in before Airfix folded the first time..

But a Beaufighter would be very tempting 

Yes, and yes!  Id hang a 1/24th Gloucester Gladiator from my ceiling!       A 1/24th Beau would be HUGE, but Id take one too......

23 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Yes, and yes!  Id hang a 1/24th Gloucester Gladiator from my ceiling!       A 1/24th Beau would be HUGE, but Id take one too......

That reminds me that you had a scheme worked out for one way back for the BoB GB.

Plus I did a load of photos at Duxford which I think are still in the walkaround section on here.

I think a Gladdy in 1/24 would be great and plenty of other schemes too.

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, PhilB said:

That reminds me that you had a scheme worked out for one way back for the BoB GB.

Plus I did a load of photos at Duxford which I think are still in the walkaround section on here.

I think a Gladdy in 1/24 would be great and plenty of other schemes too.

:thumbsup:

Indeed I did!   Lost to history as you know how my scatter brain works.........................SQUIRREL!!     Shame I never actually started it, as I love the Gladiator.  It would be super  impressive in 1/24th

8 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Indeed I did!   Lost to history as you know how my scatter brain works.........................SQUIRREL!!     Shame I never actually started it, as I love the Gladiator.  It would be super  impressive in 1/24th

Just found it on my 1/24 Hurricane thread.

The problem was at that time you could only get the Sea Gladiator from SW and the RAF job had some differences.

https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/topic/30852-124-hurricane-i-32-sqdn-biggin-hillhawkinge/&page=2