Full Colour Luftwaffe Instruments

airscale

Hi folks :)

I always get a bit in the doldrums on my builds in the run up to Telford, so I made use of the time by re-mastering a full set of colour Luftwaffe instrumentation..

..the set includes the colour rings denoting which aircraft system the instrument refers to and is either just the dial, the dial with the coloured ring, or just the coloured ring on it's own.

..real ones like this are tricky for modellers...

LUFT4_zpsihcshxle.jpg

..so this should help..

LUFT5_zpswrg1ntrp.jpg

LUFT3_zpsewkzvgbo.jpg

LUFT6_zpsnzcz7bq6.jpg

LUFT2_zpslynornev.jpg

..all the main ones are covered, and now I do my own artwork I can replace the existing set with even more instruments and even more detail & colour :)

hope you like :)

TTFN

Peter

On 11/5/2018 at 5:27 PM, ade rowlands said:

I take it these are still sized to fit your etch bezel set? It’s a great idea and I’ll certainly be ordering some, will they be in all the scales?

Hi Ade, yes, in all scales and yes they match the appropriate bezels :)

On 11/5/2018 at 5:59 PM, mozart said:

You'll have these at Telford presumably Peter?  As a dedicated Luftwaffe modeller, these are essential for me!!

Hi Max - no, these won't be at Telford, I have them with Ray at Fantasy Printshop for assessment so will be 6-8 weeks I expect - hopefully out before Christmas :)

TTFN

Peter

I have another question. Currently working on a 1/24 109G for which I have your etch instrument panel, I’m away from home so can’t measure them myself but are the bezel sizes on that the same as the ones that come with your individual bezel sets? In a round about way, I’m asking will the new decals fit my 109 panel and save me some frustration in painting them?