New Book Tornado

Nic C.D.

I’m in for the Typhoon book too and hope there are ones on the Gripen and Rafale on the way.  With these books, plus releases from Reid Air Publications, Daco, and Wings and Wheels, we are getting a bunch of high quality modeler’s references on modern aircraft, but there are still some important aircraft out there that either aren’t covered by anyone, or the only reference is a twenty year old outdated Verlinden Lock-On or 4+ book.  Looking forward to getting some of the gaps filled.

I really appreciate the feedback on the series, thanks all of you! And please, let us know what type of aircraft you would like to see a book about. The reason we are doing the Eurofighter Typhoon next is because many at Telford told us that they would like a book on the aircraft, so we gave it priority. Doing 4 books a year on top of our regular jobs is quite an adventure, but it is so much fun to do!

In 2019 we hope to start a second series. And we hope to find some shops that might distribute the books in the US. 

Thanks again !

Nic

2 minutes ago, Nic C.D. said:

I really appreciate the feedback on the series, thanks all of you! And please, let us know what type of aircraft you would like to see a book about.

Thanks again !

Nic

F-111

Please forgive my ignorance if you have already done these aircraft but i would like to read about the Buccaneer, Jaguar, VC10 C Mk.I (Passenger) / K 2,3 (Tanker), Jet Provost and Nimrod

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 9:44 PM, Nic C.D. said:

One great anecdote is that on Sunday afternoon, a gentlemen came by and told us he was actually in the back-seat of the Tornado on the cover of the book! How cool is that?

Sure was great to chat with you Nic :D, and all the very best with all your future releases, they are fantastic books. 

All thr best,

Ashley

On 12/11/2018 at 1:55 PM, AlanG said:

Please forgive my ignorance if you have already done these aircraft but i would like to read about the Buccaneer, Jaguar, VC10 C Mk.I (Passenger) / K 2,3 (Tanker), Jet Provost and Nimrod

They've already done a Jaguar book, and though I don't yet have it, if it's anything near as excellent as the Mirage 2000 book, it certainly won't disappoint.