Anyone heard from SW lately?

kensar

• 4 years later...

Is Silver Wings still in activity?

I sent Simon an email this week but i had no answer. He may be on hollyday or to busy of course, but things have changed so much those last years that i prefer to ask (and i was away so i missed a lot of things).

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2023 at 1:17 PM, iamjohnsname said:

I've emailed a couple times trying to buy a Gauntlet but haven't heard back...

That's very unusual, not like Simon at all.  Hope you hear from him soon, keep trying though because the Gauntlet is a super kit.  I see however that the only two Silver Wings kits that Hannants have in stock, and only one of each, is the Fw44 Stieglitz.  Hmmm.:hmmm:

Edited by mozart

On 3/2/2023 at 5:17 PM, Christa said:

I'm buying a Gauntlet and had a reply from Simon yesterday, March 1st.

2 hours ago, iamjohnsname said:

Pleased to say Simon responded the other day and the Gauntlet is ordered! He had been unwell, hence the delay. 

Enjoy your Gauntlets chaps! Lots of pictures in my build thread here. My only disappointment was the prop, it seems a bit skinny to me which is one reason, but not the only one, why I opted to get a two-bladed Watts prop. AIMS make one if you’re interested or you could get one as I did from somebody who hasn’t used their ICM one. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/15/2023 at 12:37 AM, Zero77 said:

Is Silver Wings still in activity?

I sent Simon an email this week but i had no answer. He may be on hollyday or to busy of course, but things have changed so much those last years that i prefer to ask (and i was away so i missed a lot of things).

Apologies, we simply had a mixture of business and private things going on in parallel, hence not much time for emailing. We'll do better now as things have settled down a bit :)

On 2/26/2023 at 2:17 PM, iamjohnsname said:

I've emailed a couple times trying to buy a Gauntlet but haven't heard back...

Hi, could you please write me at my private address: kulakowskiszymon@gmail.com ? Perhaps our silverwings spam filters work too well and they mistakenly took your address for spam.