Revell new die P-51 D-5

Night Hog

Does anyone have any idea if the new Revell Germany intends to import this kit? I noticed that Hobby Models has taken the kit out of it’s catalog. It disturbs me because I paid for two of these kits in February and now Hobby Models refuses to answer my inquires of even acknowledge my existence for the last two months.

23 hours ago, Night Hog said:

Does anyone have any idea if the new Revell Germany intends to import this kit? I noticed that Hobby Models has taken the kit out of it’s catalog.

7 hours ago, Night Hog said:

I haven't found a US source that has a normal retail supply.

There aren't any.   U.S. retailers are ordering direct from Germany (hence the higher price)

Currently there are no U.S. distributors (Stevens has 'some' stuff). There is Revell USA facebook

which has not set up any distributorships yet nor can they handle replacements and such.

Until they do you'll have to get replacement parts and kits from Revell (which is in Germany) .

Edited by MikeMaben

On 11/2/2018 at 11:16 AM, Night Hog said:

Sorry Jennings. export not import. I haven't found a US source that has a normal retail supply. Those few that have them are scamming them (IMHO).

Try the "email me when in stock" option at Sprue Brothers. I got a D-5 from them about a month ago that way.

HTH,

D.B.