Ki-45 pre orders are being taken by Volks USA...

Mustang JBB

27 minutes ago, dennismcc said:

Thanks guys, bit of a quandary now, I think the subject is great but the complexity of ZM's kits always put me off their stuff, but it is only just outside my higher limit, will have to ponder this one.

Cheers

Dennis

Most of the complexity of the ZM kits only need to be built if you are actually building an open kit to display the internals.  If you only want to build it like you would any other model, you can eliminate about 1/3 of the parts, because they would never be seen.

10 minutes ago, Mustang JBB said:

What conversion is in the works?

Messerschmitt Bf 110 G-4 I have been building and about finished now just in time to get straight on with the Ki-45.

There is a build log in WIP.

Regards.Andy 

On 10/30/2018 at 11:50 AM, monthebiff said:

Messerschmitt Bf 110 G-4 I have been building and about finished now just in time to get straight on with the Ki-45.

There is a build log in WIP.

Regards.Andy 

Oh... I thought you meant a conversion was in the works for the Ki-45.

Have just checked on their website Dennis - and pre-orders are now all taken I'm afraid.

http://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/sentiment/oyajiblog_101.html - scroll down to around half way.

Looks like they may have a few spare to purchase from the stand - if pre-orders aren't collected by 3pm on the Sat - so you may get lucky!

I do find their website a nightmare to find things sometimes!

Iain

Thanks for that Iain, I did have a look on their website but could not find anything, we will be going to Telford on the Sunday so I don't think that there will be much chance of getting one at that price, so it looks like I'll have to wait on the SH Westland Whirlwind for my next treat !

Cheers

Dennis