Sign in to follow this  
mpk

Just a thought from an idiot about LSP.

Hi Dale, we always got on, we both suffered some sort of proud disability that needed the meds to keep it together at one time or other in our lifes, its very brave of you to admit that ... in fact as I slowly but surely accept my place in life, disability or not ... Kinda miss you mate, miss your input ... I was in a bad way for a bit too.

Admire your honesty, Dale, also your love of music too

Happy you are still with us ,the people here are the most kindest people you could ever get to  know.I would not worry about any thing that was said the most important thing  is that you are still able to be with us.

Who wants to be normal? Let your freak flag fly. We're all a bit strange here, so I'm sure we hardly noticed.

Seriously, that's great news you're feeling better. My wife has chronic leukemia and the meds have side effects. It is what it is.

On 10/26/2018 at 11:11 AM, mpk said:

I arrived at this site having been discharged from 21 months in hospital fighting terminal blood cancer. Happily, I survived.

When I joined I was off my tree on the world's strongest drugs in quantities no other human has ever experienced. No joke. I am alone in this. The members were subjected to this.

Some didn't understand. Hell, nobody could. Even my doctors. I am NOT complaining. Hell, I beat terminal cancer! How tough am I?? :)

I'll not forget the patience from members and staff here and gone.

I offer my most sincere thanks. Dale Cleary. Modeller. 

Hello Dale....

Your tenacious nature to fight this thing and fortitude knows no bounds.

I am pleased and happy to see you are doing great and that you have gotten through.

Keep it up and nice to see you back modeling and living life to the fullest extent of your abilities.

Hope you are well and remember your niece ..  :wub:

See ya later buddy.