aircommando130

IAF F-4E Peace Jack

Gary...all the F-4 stuff your turning out maybe a Peace Jack nose for either the Revell/Tamiya F-4E in 32nd or in 48th scale for the ZM "E" model or the old standby Hasegawa. 

Cheers...Ron 

Hopefully it would be more accurate than the old CE set.  The CE nose looks OK (but I don’t know if it fits;  their E and G noses were notably undersized), but 1) the camera they provided looked nothing like the real HIAC-1 camera used in the Peace Jack nose, and 2) they didn’t include either the chaff dispensers for the rear Sparrow wells, or the canopy aiming devices.

Hi everyone, thx for the request.   I plan on making one and actually have started work on a Nose.   The down side is that I am working on the nose as a long term project as it will be a specialty piece, and not a big seller.   I have the nose done and it will be a single piece nose with a separate one part nose cone made hollow like the real one.   The camera will be quit detailed and 3D printed to master.  The big issue as I mentioned is time to work on it.   I would say please be patent, but hopefully in the next 12-18 months.

Merry Christmas to all,

Gary

Just in case you don't know, there's some excellent drawings in, I think, the second Israeli Double Ugly book.

Some excellent drawings of the standard RF noses also.

3 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Just in case you don't know, there's some excellent drawings in, I think, the second Israeli Double Ugly book.

Some excellent drawings of the standard RF noses also.

Thx,  I have the books but those are very basic drawings.   I have the MDD drawings for the conversions and for the camera as well as the cockpit controls and optical target site for the crew.

7 hours ago, Michael931080 said:

Gary, when are you possibly thinking of releasing this set?

He said in the comment above the last about a year to year and a half, maybe.

Thanks guys for the support for the Peace Jack!  I think it is one of a kind build that Phantom lovers have to build.      The good news is that it will happen... I can say that for sure unless I get called home, just be patient.    Also, no problem bugging me from time to time if you all get the urge.   One of the things I am sorting out in my mind is how much is to be clear parts in the camera itself.   Stay tuned!

Gary

If you need any detail photos from the IAF museum,besides those already at Prime Portal-

give me a call