Lurkers - De-lurk!

LSP_Kevin

22 minutes ago, Trak-Tor said:

7 projects? 

Where are the pictures? 

:(

Juraj

I have a buried thread in WIP for my Mosquito, but it's stalled for a few reasons - one of which is I keep starting new ones. The other reason is the &^%$#@ fiddly Eduard resin engine set. I'll try to update (and find my camera)

On 10/23/2018 at 9:05 PM, LSP_Kevin said:

Howdy folks,

I think it's about time for another of my occasional posts cajoling lurkers to momentarily shed their veil of anonymity, stick their hands up, and let us know their here!

If you're a lurker - someone who visits often but rarely if ever posts - put up a quick post in this thread to let us know you're here. We'd love the hear from you!

Kev

Are you trying to destroy my other hobby, observing people who are not aware they are being observed???

;)

5 minutes ago, AlexM said:

I must confess that I'm a most-time lurker. After work, I'm tired, lying on my couch and check this site on my smartphone while watching some stupid TV :mental:

But now it is WEEKEND and there are no other important events, so happy modeling :frantic::beer4:

Cheers

Alex

Same for me Alex! Im hoping this weekend I can get to the bench again, as its been a few days of sitting on my butt with the fiance and daughter watching stupid TV.