Lurkers - De-lurk!

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

I think it's about time for another of my occasional posts cajoling lurkers to momentarily shed their veil of anonymity, stick their hands up, and let us know their here!

If you're a lurker - someone who visits often but rarely if ever posts - put up a quick post in this thread to let us know you're here. We'd love the hear from you!

Kev

1 minute ago, Nick32 said:

I'm here..... Usually check in every few days to check things out, but not built anything for a while. hopefully that will change soon enough. 

Its all about gettin that MoJo back!  I found that if I am lacking in it, that a change of pace of subjects can trigger it....................I also found that sometimes all it takes is to just sit down at the bench, even with no specific modeling plan.   Most times, if I just do that, something model related usually starts to happen, and the return of the MoJo can follow. 

Very true! lack of mojo and lack of spare time has done it for me, i find weeks can go by without me even thinking about building something. But i think the mojo is returning, there's a Revell Spitfire in the stash that i'm sure is very quietly calling out to me whenever i walk past..  :lol:

51 minutes ago, Nick32 said:

Very true! lack of mojo and lack of spare time has done it for me, i find weeks can go by without me even thinking about building something. But i think the mojo is returning, there's a Revell Spitfire in the stash that i'm sure is very quietly calling out to me whenever i walk past..  :lol:

Heed the Spits call! 

G'day everyone,

I guess i fit the description. Been a lurker for years, have made a very small handful of posts, but soaked in LOTS of inspiration from you all here! 

I'm itching to get building again, but moving across the planet, starting a new business has taken up all my time. love seeing all the work the rest of you are up to!

Cheers,

Denzil

14 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Howdy folks,

I think it's about time for another of my occasional posts cajoling lurkers to momentarily shed their veil of anonymity, stick their hands up, and let us know their here!

If you're a lurker - someone who visits often but rarely if ever posts - put up a quick post in this thread to let us know you're here. We'd love the hear from you!

Kev

I was never blessed with the gift to gab.   Been here 11+ years with just over 500 posts.  It's just the way I am.

Hello, folks! I have several 1/32 scale kits that are needing building badly. I am in the process of transitioning from quarter scale to 1/32 scale, mostly because my eyes are no longer what they used to be.  <_< As soon as I start one, I will post some in-progress pics. Admittedly, I have not done much building over the last 18 months (life has a very interesting way of interfering with model building.)  I think I will start my 1/32 career with the beautiful Tamiya Spitfire. Guess I am going to need a whole lot more shelf space!

Have a great night, model people!

I'm here, just been VERY busy the last few months... a couple of travel nursing contracts to Nebraska and Wyoming, and a permanent move from Southern Illinois to Austin, Texas. HOPEFULLY I'll get to do some more modeling soon. In the meantime, I read the forums almost religiously to get a sort of modeling "fix" and live vicariously modeling-wise through everyone here!

I got to see some wonderful sights this summer... Yellowstone, Fort Laramie, Fort Robinson, Mount Rushmore, Deadwood, Grand Teton National Park, Cheyenne, Wyoming, Rocky Mountain National Park.... wonderful memories now