HK Lancaster B Mk. 1 Cockpit

airscale

11 hours ago, airscale said:

It sure does, not just the engineers panel, but the Navigator and the circuit breaker panel plus some other bits, plus the instrumentation and some of the warning placards..

here is where I am at..

inst3_zpsj1icdntf.jpg

have another panel to go, the decals are nearly done and I have RSI in my right arm / wrist from so much mousework in the last 24hrs..

TTFN

Peter

Thats the stuff. Excellent.

41 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Is this one a certainty, Peter? If so, I'll pop it in the next update.

Kev

Sure is Kev, it will be a couple of months yet to get the decals done, but yes it will be released

Not sure of the price yet until I get the PE quote in as it's quite a large set, but under £20

It was finished, but then I decided to add the throttle quadrant skins so this will change..

Lanc%20Etch_zps1pkijabn.jpg

Lanc%20Decals_zpsktmduida.jpg

packshot_zpscx726w1f.jpg

big thanks to James Hatch for helping me out with part photo's & measurements, and to you guys for showing interest!

TTFN

Peter

Edited by airscale

On 10/21/2018 at 12:06 PM, alaninaustria said:

Hi Peter, am definitely interested!! How about consideration for the upcoming HB

B-24 too?

Cheers

Alan

...man, you should almost have Neil at HKM do a deal to include this with each kit!! ;)

If I can get the kit parts I might well do that for the Liberator :ph34r:

I spoke to Neil - he is happy and really encourages AM people like me to do stuff for his kits - he sees them as a canvas for people to go wild on so I am happy to help

Surprisingly if the stars align, the set will be available at Telford on our stand (though I might still be sat there packing them!)

TTFN
Peter

3 minutes ago, airscale said:

Surprisingly if the stars align, the set will be available at Telford on our stand (though I might still be sat there packing them!)

TTFN
Peter

I'll be star gazing till Telford Peter, first port of call - see you then!! :clap2:

12 hours ago, airscale said:

I'd gladly help you with that, if needed...

;)

Juraj

morning folks :)

The test shot PE is in and I am very happy with it :)

PE_Test1_zpsosu6zynz.jpg

PE_Test2_zpspze7kwuy.jpg

PE_Test3_zps1opvokx8.jpg

..will assemble a set and show what it looks like

It's also in Nickel Silver which is slightly more expensive than brass, but as I know with my models of the Spit & P51, it weathers & scratches just like the real thing :)

TTFN
Peter