AMS Resin things for Hobbyboss 1/18 AV-8B Harrier II

Harold

For those that were perhaps setting on the fence about buying this kit, take note. Harold's seat and wheels are huge improvements. Looking forward to seeing the finished seat with belts and perhaps the new IP. I've seen a set of the new wheels & tires and they are fantastic! You must have them if you're going to build this kit. Stay tuned.

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

Seat update. I have completed the basic seat. I have to call it done for now, NO BELTS, some domestic obligations have come up, so if anyone wishes to add their own belts and buckles and use the seats as is, let me know.  Click on the ImageShack hyper link below for more..

XuFTk1.jpgrljAW8.jpg3ciD8e.jpg

47 minutes ago, otis252 said:

Hey Harold, looking at the kit seat, what you've done is incredible. I'd love to have seen what you can do with the belts, but the seat is a massive improvement. Thanks so much.

Chuck

If things settle down here a while, I will try to add them as well...It may be some time though. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/18/2018 at 2:12 PM, Out2gtcha said:

Are there any suitable 1/18th pilot figures?

I was thinking this may be a cool in flight build too......but then no opportunity to use Harold's wheels. :(

I dunno: Wheels down, nozzles down, AoA up, pitching/rolling deck below = one busy pilot. :D