HpH L-39 Albatros Czech Air Force.

ericg

Cant believe I haven't commented on this one! Super nice model mate! Really nice job, and as usual your models "stance" is what gets me. I like the feeling and look of a "heavy" model when posed like this.

First impressions are a lot when looking at an attempt at a realistic looking model IMHO, and the extra effort you put in on things like subtle weathering and especially stance (including having the bloody flat spot on the wheels actually flat on the ground) really pay off in the end.  Well done! 

Thanks a lot for the comments guys.

On 10/18/2018 at 11:48 PM, Out2gtcha said:

Cant believe I haven't commented on this one! Super nice model mate! Really nice job, and as usual your models "stance" is what gets me. I like the feeling and look of a "heavy" model when posed like this.

First impressions are a lot when looking at an attempt at a realistic looking model IMHO, and the extra effort you put in on things like subtle weathering and especially stance (including having the bloody flat spot on the wheels actually flat on the ground) really pay off in the end.  Well done! 

Thanks mate! The flat spot on the tires is the first thing I look for to see if a modeller has rushed everything else just to get to the paint stage or has really paid attention to the less glamorous ‘1 percent’ parts. If I see a nicely weathered and finished model but it is standing on its tippy toes with 3000 PSI tires it will be a lack of interest from me.

cheers,

Eric.

• 2 weeks later...