The next WNW kit..? 3 wishes...

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2018 at 1:43 PM, KiwiZac said:

I hope I'm not too late to chime in with my picks, let's just say for the next three!

35511524442_ddf655a5d5_c.jpg46876907-E472-4E95-8E4A-65602CECE08B_zps2xt6sp73 by Zac Yates, on Flickr

34839644104_b8ef22a303_c.jpg3C60085A-0A4E-421D-BB2E-E2744D8994C1_zpsgsfegupu by Zac Yates, on Flickr

35641167816_419c31bfc0_c.jpg40C03A2E-6985-464B-BCA5-59A90F3EBE2C_zpswwm2yyal by Zac Yates, on Flickr

These early types have a charm for sure. I’d like to see a Farman, Voisin, etc but the rigging for these string bags would be a bit scary.

4 hours ago, ringleheim said:

I'm curious if anyone thinks WNW will surprise with a sneak Christmas release in the next few days.

Will they do it?

Didn’t they announce the Junkers over Christmas/ new year last year?

They’ve had a big year, so hopefully another one  for 2019. Although the Lanc might chew up their output (wallet breathes a sigh of relief...!)

Well I’m going to call it.

They’re going to do a Lohner Austrian flying boat. Possibly with an Italian Macchi M5 opponent

or a Belgian Hanriot HD -1. There it is. Over to WNW to make the announcement.

PS I think they will also put out another 4 aces packs later next year... Just saying...

Edited by Pup7309
On 12/16/2018 at 8:54 AM, ringleheim said:

I'm curious if anyone thinks WNW will surprise with a sneak Christmas release in the next few days.

They go on Holiday Break on December 22nd, so we still have a little bit of time for them to surprise with something totally new and unannounced.

Will they do it?

We’ll find out in a few days...

Sounds like a no! But didn’t they release the Sopwith Dolphin as a Christmas surprise then announce the Junkers as an in production kit last year? 

Anyway I think they’ll be having a break from new kits for a while going on how much is coming out or just released.

Guest DannyVM

Well one of my items on my wishlist all ready hit the shelves, so i bought this little gem right away.

gvz1Odfl.jpg

No need to give a WNW wishlist, these guy's are slowly filling the gap's with these nice little gem's.:innocent: