The next WNW kit..? 3 wishes...

Pup7309

What’s next? 

I really don’t know but I’ll have 3 stabs in the dark and 3 wishes. I invite you to do the same.

Not including a SPAD, Dr1 or re-releases (as much as I’d like to)...

Guess...

1. Breguet 14

2. Albatros CIII

3. Sopwith Comic

Wishes...

1. Austrian &/or Italian flying boat 

2. German or Italian bomber

3. Blackburn Kangaroo or Vimy 

;)

Edited by Pup7309

Remotely realistic:

1. monoplane flying boat 

2. monoplane flying boat

3. Schneider trophy competitors 

Utterly unrealistic wishes:

1. Bristol Beaufighter VI.f

2. English Electric Lightning F.2A/F.6 

3. Vickers Wellington 

so there!

Tony

No clue.  The whole WNW lovefest is starting to jump the shark.  The constant wishlists and guessing, fawning over everything they make, and trying to divine their next releases over a picture, comment, or any minor scrap of information is just getting to be too much.  I love their stuff and have a ton of it, but I’m giving up trying to figure out what they might release next.

When they announce a new kit, I’ll decide whether it’s something I want, and if it is I’ll look forward to it and not be disappointed it’s not something else.

No expectations.. just putting it out there! If they make something that floats my boat (or a flying boat!) will get it, if not will save my hard earned $, someone else can buy it:) If another manu comes along and makes a good quality interesting or needed kit, great, will give them a go! Until then WNW it is for WW1...

4 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

No clue.  The whole WNW lovefest is starting to jump the shark.  The constant wishlists and guessing, fawning over everything they make, and trying to divine their next releases over a picture, comment, or any minor scrap of information is just getting to be too much.  I love their stuff and have a ton of it, but I’m giving up trying to figure out what they might release next.

When they announce a new kit, I’ll decide whether it’s something I want, and if it is I’ll look forward to it and not be disappointed it’s not something else.

You know you don't have to read these threads, right?

4 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

If we stopped asking for certain kits, issuing wishlists and guessing what's coming next, this discussion board would be the poorer for it.

It's fun!

The Breguet 14 Datafile has got us all expecting one, me included,

A BE.2c or e must be there soon, surely? As utterly crap as it was, it's importance warrants a model - and it looks pretty unique, typical ugly Brit design.

A Fokker Triplane - I don't particularly want one, but it's a money magnet - but does Peter Jackson (worth half a billion dollars) need the money?

Any of the single engined flying boats would be cool. HpH's Macchi M.5 is an expensive mess.

An Ago C.II would be my left-field guess. An interesting twin-boomed pusher.

I honestly believe the Lanc's are WNW's only foray outside WWI. Peter Jackson's invested a lot of work & effort in research for a Dambusters type movie, and I think he's just using the data he's collected to make a model - maybe partly to offset the costs and reduce WNW's corporation tax? 

Having built a full scale replica, he's got all the data he needs - shame to waste it? (note the subtle oil-canned look)

005.jpg?w=1272

003.jpg?w=1272