Sign in to follow this  
Chek

Revell (Italeri) Mirage III good price

For those who want a crack at a big Mirage, the Revell reissue of the Italeri Dassault Mirage IIIE  1:32 kit is on offer in the UK from here.

At less than £50 with free postage, I haven't seen a better price anywhere, and severely undercuts the Italeri issue. 

It features an AdA special scheme, and looks like it includes an Aussie decal option, but even the Revell.de site denies all knowledge of it or its cat. no., so no instruction sheet to view as yet with no reviews and just a barebones entry on Scalemates so far.

I have no connection to the retailer, although I've bought discount kits from them many times and found them to be speedy (within the UK) and efficient.

2 minutes ago, Gerhard said:

Sadly, I have had a very bad experience with Jadlam models. 

Sorry to hear that, Gerhard, there reputation is otherwise pretty good I've read through the grapvine, certainly no problems here for mainland UK posting, prices are always good too.

Are you sure Is it the Italeri kit reboxed? If so, then count me in. If however, it is the old Revell kit doing a re-pop, then no, only because I have three in the stash already. Anyone already got one in this box to confirm please?

2 hours ago, Ossington 1 said:

Are you sure Is it the Italeri kit reboxed? 

The catalogue number is unrelated to any the old '60s variant releases, and Scalemates places it in the new Italeri kit's bloodline.

Plus I'm sure I read a few months back it was happening Just don't ask me to prove it!

Yes, it was raised here...

I've also preordered from Jadlamracing but there are similar offers at Wonderland et al.

Caution: it's far from certain that the etch is included in the Revell edition.

Tony

2 hours ago, Chek said:

The catalogue number is unrelated to any the old '60s variant releases, and Scalemates places it in the new Italeri kit's bloodline.

Plus I'm sure I read a few months back it was happening Just don't ask me to prove it!

As do we