ME-410 Walkaround for Gazza

TonyT

2 hours ago, TonyT said:

Makes a lot of sense to protect the shocks from dirt destroying the seals etc

This is undoubtedly true.  But I'm not sure how the late-war affected their ability to provide all of the niceties.  It's pretty amazing that they were able to keep making tires along with fuel throughout.

Gaz

What a beautiful plane.  Tony, you have a great eye for some great shots (I looked at your library)!!

Gaz, Do you have a link to your build?  I have done a search an not found it if you do.  I sure would like to see what you are up to.  Tons of great info on the ME-410, I might have to add this to my stash.

29 minutes ago, SapperSix said:

What a beautiful plane.  Tony, you have a great eye for some great shots (I looked at your library)!!

Gaz, Do you have a link to your build?  I have done a search an not found it if you do.  I sure would like to see what you are up to.  Tons of great info on the ME-410, I might have to add this to my stash.

1 minute ago, SapperSix said:

Well that's embarrassing, next time I will just look.....Or learn how to better use the search function.  :shrug:

Well the search function is pretty lame to begin with, so I wouldn't feel too bad.

20 hours ago, SapperSix said:

Thank you :)

On 10/15/2018 at 7:22 AM, SapperSix said:

Well that's embarrassing, next time I will just look.....Or learn how to better use the search function.  :shrug:

I can't think of any occasion where I've found what I wanted using the search function.  So don't be too embarrassed.

Gaz

1 hour ago, Gazzas said:

I can't think of any occasion where I've found what I wanted using the search function.  So don't be too embarrassed.

Gaz

If there are specific keywords that are used in the title or text, it actually works OK, if you can remember what those keywords are.

1 hour ago, LSP_Typhoonattack said:

If there are specific keywords that are used in the title or text, it actually works OK, if you can remember what those keywords are.

I think usually my problem is too many key words, but then having to siphon through all of the keywords highlighted that don't help.