Any 1/32 MiG-25 'Foxbat' on the horizon?

dsahling1

Still fighting a 1/32 Trumpeter MiG-21F-13 and have started their MiG-29K prototype which goes together spectacularly by comparison (and their -29A looks even better still, although the box is unnecessarily huge).

Speaking of Russian, I'd love Trumpeter to do a new tool, new design 1/32 Su-15 Flagon series. However, with it out of service for 25 years, single rôled and being relatively obscure I should be so lucky. The multi-rôled MiG-25 Foxbat family OTOH stands a better chance.

If not Trumpy, ICM mght upscale their "flat pack" 1/48 Foxbats (great kits screaming out for brass cantilever undercarriage), the way they have done with the Rata etc. 

Tony 

That's what I was thinking. A Foxbat would be very impressive in 1/32. 

And big; I'd settle for any subvariant but would most like to see a PD or RBT.

Trumpeter's Fishbeds were early efforts and are a fight. Given its widespread and lengthy service it's really about time there was a good 1/32 new tool "shake the box" series. Eduard won't, which leaves Kitty Hawk as the most viable alternative.

As for the Flagon, if Fly really are working on a 1/32 Su-7 Fitter then not all hope is lost.

Tony

43 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

A 1/32 MiG-25 (or even an Su-15) would be GINORMOUS!!!

Hard to get fired up about the size of a 1/32 Mig-25, when we’ve had the slightly bigger Su-27 kitted for years, not to mention Gothas, Felixstowes, B-17s, and Lancs and B-24s on the way.

Not to mention the behemoth F-105G Thunderchief.   Putting the Trumpy Fishbed C next to a Weasel Thud, you would swear they are different scales!  Seriously, it's a sports car next to a container truck.

Tony