HKM 1/32 Lancaster Kit review

Gerhard

Still hoping one of these manufacturers will release a separate nose kit so I can build and display that.  Would definitely buy a couple of those, but don't have room at all for something the size of a full Lanc.

Matt 

The separate nose part would be an interesting idea. Not just for the noseart, but for different variants, and for different kits.

Think if HobbyBoss offered nose kits for all the different noseart B-24's had, but also provided different variants of turrets that could be crossed with the original kits if someone wanted to do a full size aircraft. I think that would see more kits, as well as many noses.

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine people are now waiting for the kit to be released.  Seems little more to say until then.  

With all of the Internet discussion on a kit as soon as it’s announced, and when the first test shot or model show pictures break cover, the actual release of a kit seems almost anticlimactic now.  Many of the “big” releases have been discussed to death before the first box hits the shelves.

On 10/18/2018 at 9:01 PM, scvrobeson said:

Still hoping one of these manufacturers will release a separate nose kit so I can build and display that.  Would definitely buy a couple of those, but don't have room at all for something the size of a full Lanc.

Matt 

Matt and Ray

My understanding is that this is on HK,s list. A clear fuselage version and interior will be made available soonest, Further opportunity to show off Peters set of nikle loveliness! 

Edited by Phartycr0c