ZM has an update on its Fw 190 kits

LSP_Kevin

I think the Horten is the only Z-M kit I currently own; I went with cheaper/less complex kits for things like the He 219.

I did build their Kettenkraftrad to go with my 1/32 diecast armor when I had it. Thing went together so nice and snug it actually wasn't cemented in some places; I guess in the way people talk about modern Bandai. I sold it when I switched to 1/35.

3 hours ago, mywifehatesmodels said:

While I am a big fan of the Hasegawa kits, the biggest problem at this point is that the earliest variant they offer is the A-5. If they beat ZM to the punch on the A-1 to A-4 variants, it will be tough competition.  I'm more of the "basic series" hopeful, but still have to pick based on the merits of specific kits. Right now there isn't a really good kit of the early marks out there, so first to market would likely get my money.

Yep, not all 190s were created equal. The earlier versions were noticeably shorter

along with other distinct differences. Different markings / schemes. We 'need' it ! :thumbsup:

ZM likely wants to get the contours/dimensions right on the jam packed with detail

version 'first' so they can just eliminate most of it and start the basic series.  :shrug: