Free eBook! Building the Revell X-Wing in 1/48 Scale

LSP_Kevin

So, what do you do with content that has intrinsic value, but is hard to include in your existing product line? Create a new product line! This new 16-page eBook sees the advent of a new Build Article Series, which will feature the occasional brief, article-length guide that doesn’t fit any of our usual formats.

And Building the Revell X-Wing in 1/48 Scale, by Steve A. Evans, certainly fits the bill. It’s a targetted, 16-page build of the Revell (ex-Fine Molds) 1/48 scale X-Wing kit, and we’re offering it as a free download. Click on the link below to visit the product page and download your copy.

https://www.klp.com.au/product/building-the-revell-x-wing-in-1-48-scale/

SN8PJq.jpg

Kev

8 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

ERROR:  Well that was not supposed to happen.

Download link not working on iOS?

I haven't tested it Dave, so I'll have to get back to you on that one. If you can, use a desktop browser to download it, and then transfer it to your device from there.

Kev

On 9/29/2018 at 9:56 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

I haven't tested it Dave, so I'll have to get back to you on that one. If you can, use a desktop browser to download it, and then transfer it to your device from there.

Kev

Still no joy with Firefox on a Windows 10 pc.  Whatever script the “download now” button is supposed to run doesn’t work.  Can you set up a link that opens the pdf directly in a window and we can download and save manually?

4 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

Still no joy with Firefox on a Windows 10 pc.  Whatever script the “download now” button is supposed to run doesn’t work.  Can you set up a link that opens the pdf directly in a window and we can download and save manually?

That's weird, Dave. I'll check it out when I can. Unfortunately the location of the PDF on the server is not URL-addressable, so I can't link directly to it. What should be happening is that you get prompted to download the file when you click on the 'Download Now' button, and clicking OK will do just that.

I'll have to do some testing to see if I can identify the problem, but in the meantime, if you PM me with your preferred email address, I'm happy to send you the file directly.

Kev

On 10/1/2018 at 12:08 PM, Fooesboy said:

Hi Kevin,

I'm getting the error message too.

Using windows internet explorer and windows 10.

Chris

PM me with your email address, Chris, and I'll get a copy off to you. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to troubleshoot this one yet.

Kev

21 minutes ago, Gerhard said:

I just managed to download it without any issues. Win 10 and Chrome, and going though our works firewall. Thanks a Mill Kev.

Glad to hear it, Gerhard! I really don't know what the issue is with the variable experience here, so anyone having trouble downloading it can send me PM or contact me via email, and I can forward a copy directly if necessary.

Kev