Great Wall Hobby P-40B Tomahawk in 1/32

Jan_G

5 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

It's not my favorite aircraft, but my word I might buy two, hope it's the first of many. 

Same here.  I have never cared much one way or the other about the early P-40's, but damn!  This is so nice looking, you can't' help but be enticed.  Very impressive detail, especially with the hoses in and around the engine.

not one typically to have open panels on builds but that is a fine looking engine for those that do go that way to display that.

I am most interested in how they do the surface details of the overall aircraft - hoping they lean to the subtle side vs giant deep rivet divots everywhere - fingers are crossed.

Edited by petrov27

That looks really good.  I might have to have a crack at one of these, and pray they release more LSP's to this standard.  Of course, it seems quite typical that a good P-40B should be released so soon after I finished the awful Trumpy kit :angry2:.

Cheers,

Michael

Very nice engine.  I don't do engines so I hope it doesn't jack the price up too high.

If the engine looks that good detail wise the contour and dimensions of the rest of

it will likely be pretty good too.  I like the early P-40s , lottsa cool schemes   :thumbsup:

Looks like another ZM concept. Well into $100 plus. <_<

Edited by MikeMaben

15 hours ago, petrov27 said:

not one typically to have open panels on builds but that is a fine looking engine for those that do go that way to display that.

I am most interested in how they do the surface details of the overall aircraft - hoping they lean to the subtle side vs giant deep rivet divots everywhere - fingers are crossed.

A quick look at the GWH SU-27’s will quickly relax those fears.

The GWH Flankers have better surface detail than any kit i er ever seen including the Minibase kit..

Simply superb...