Great Wall Hobby P-40B Tomahawk in 1/32

Jan_G

5 hours ago, John Stambaugh said:

I'm not a big fan of the P-40. And I've built the Trumpeter kit but I will buy this kit if for no other than to thank this Great Wall company for their outstanding effort.

What a great time to be an LSP modeler!

Yeah, I finished my Trumpy P-40B just before this was announced.  I'd also like a good P-38, so perhaps I should go an buy the Trumpy version and build it quick....   :lol:

Cheers,

Michael

14 minutes ago, Dpgsbody55 said:

Yeah, I finished my Trumpy P-40B just before this was announced.  I'd also like a good P-38, so perhaps I should go an buy the Trumpy version and build it quick....   :lol:

Cheers,

Michael

Take one for the team Michael…I’m not sure how it works if you only have to start it or whether the modelling gods want to see it finished before brand new release. At least it’s not a vacform or scratch- build. That is a sacrifice few are prepared to make. But for those about to…we salute you:beer4:

Edited by Pup7309

On 9/4/2021 at 7:48 AM, Kagemusha said:

An interesting thread regards the armour glass windscreen here, and is it me, or does it look best in 112 Sqn markings..?

mickdrover_191217_5df86d20a5720-1600x120

I’m all set with AVG subjects, this is what I want to build.  So much opportunity for heavy weathering. 

What a stunning set of Pics , and looking at them  it's obvious that a lot of time and effort went into this kit  the parts are so fine and crisp almost dare one say it Tamiya like  and secondly it appears complete and ready to go, so hopefully not long now 

I think my Xmas present this year has been decided on

8 hours ago, Scotsman said:

What a stunning set of Pics , and looking at them  it's obvious that a lot of time and effort went into this kit  the parts are so fine and crisp almost dare one say it Tamiya like…

Strikes me as taking the best of Tamiya and ZM, and putting this into this one kit….

Bill M.