Great Wall Hobby P-40B Tomahawk in 1/32

Jan_G

Thanks all for your feedback.

The P-40B is the first 1/32 scale line up for GWH but as what you can read from their previous business performance, this is just the beginning.

They will continue the 32 scale series, maybe props at first considering the investment scale, then jets which depends on the market feedback.

Cheers,

Yufei

8 minutes ago, haneto said:

The P-40B is the first 1/32 scale line up for GWH but as what you can read from their previous business performance, this is just the beginning.

They will continue the 32 scale series, maybe props at first considering the investment scale, then jets which depends on the market feedback.

Cheers,

Yufei

This is good to hear! Scale up the 1/48 GWH su-35 and mig-29 series and all will be right with the world! :lol:

This is great news, I built the Trumpeter P-40B in 1/48 scale and it shared some of the errors with the 1/32 kit, especially oversize rivets and miniature cockpit.  Of course the Trumpeter kits were adequate, if adequacy were the test of our hobby though we would not have needed any more new model kits  about 1980 as most subjectects of significance had been “adequately” done to that point.  So manufacturers would only have needed to tool subjects that did not exist prior to 1980.  

I am happy to see a new tool kit done to modern standards, keeping in mind that standards are always moving.  It also happens that the P-40B is sentimentally one of my personal favorites and I have been wanting something done a little better than the Trumpeter kit.  

33 minutes ago, PhilB said:

Telling people on here after a first 1/32 release that there will be more kits coming in 1/32 is like doing a Lady Gaga and dressing up in steak ...........then getting in the Lion's cage.

:D

Cue the "want" lists..........................................:yahoo::evil_laugh:

Damn mate, a Lady GaGa reference!    Didnt see that one coming 

10 hours ago, haneto said:

Cheers,

Yufei

Hi Yufei

Many thanks for all your very interesting info!

and to continue with the WWII "B", why not to suggest to GWH for a P-51"B"? Something is telling me that a lot will be happy with...

Thanks a lot

Raf

and no pb, i'll buy this new P-40B!