ZM Ki-45 to be Available at Telford!

LSP_Kevin

Is there anyone that might be going to the Telford show and they could pre order one kit for me even if you’re not interested in the Ki-45?   So Jealous.:innocent:  Looking forward to you guys showing us a picture of the the big ZM box in hand with a grin from ear to ear.  

You old dawgs!   Lol.  

1 hour ago, Bruce_Crosby said:

Hi Guys,

Still no confirmation from Z-M of my Ki-45 order.  Starting to get worried!

Regards,

Bruce Crosby

I placed my order last Monday Bruce and still not heard anything back..

Regards. Andy 

On September 27, 2018 at 11:55 PM, LSP_Typhoonattack said:

I don't know, Dave. I know that Rich is working on a reprint of the old Classic Publications book on the Hs 129, but I'm not aware of anything specific to the Hs 123. To be quite honest, I have a devil of a time keeping up with all of the new book releases.

Ooo I have the book and it is so worth having; Bently drawings.   IIRC it sold out quickly for a special interest topic within the aircraft genre.

Rick

7 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

Ooo I have the book and it is so worth having; Bently drawings.   IIRC it sold out quickly for a special interest topic within the aircraft genre.

Rick

I think the reboot is going to have some additional "stuff", but don't quote me on that.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:03 AM, Bruce_Crosby said:

Hi Guys,

Still no confirmation from Z-M of my Ki-45 order.  Starting to get worried!

Regards,

Bruce Crosby

me too so don't worry. sent on the 3rd and heard nothing yet. last year I got the 335 A-12 and looking back that took a few days before they replied.

On 10/9/2018 at 2:03 PM, LSP_Typhoonattack said:

I think the reboot is going to have some additional "stuff", but don't quote me on that.

The reboot of the Do335 book was outstanding. However the first run was light on compared to some.

The HS-129 book was a beast to start with so intrigued to see what they will add.