New Brass Undercarriage and resin doors for Revell Phantom

Ali62

Hi Guys

I have just placed to new sets on my website for purchasing, both are with the casters, but are available for ordering as of now.

The first is a set of brass undercarriage and the second set is a set of undercarriage doors that can be used either with the brass parts or the standard kit parts.

For pictures and all the details please visit my website as below.

Thanks to all for the continued support.

http://www.aerocraftmodels.com

cheers Ali

Hi Guys

Thanks, well I do hope that the word gets out fairly fast and all the people that reacted in the poll saying they wanted them start placing orders, as production is now underway.

Anthony, I will look at any options as long as I know what you guys are wanting and needing, then also I need help and guidance as to what kit they are wanted / needed for and also then any additional information that can be given to improve the undercarriage.

Also I need to get some kind of indication that the set is going to be purchased by more than just a handful of people.

So far Kagemusha (Andy) and Thierry Laurent have assisted with information and parts for this set to be developed. So if you do want or need something then please just follow a request with further information, as I say no promises until, there is a bit more than one or two asking for a set.

cheers Ali

Happy days!!!  :yahoo: Thanks brother!! I just ordered 3 sets.  I would have ordered 6, but I'm pushing my luck with the wife since I just dropped $450 this week on wood working tools.   I'll let the dust settle and pony up for more at a later date.  :whistle:

A nice metal undercarriage for the Revell Mk1 Spitty would be well received from me!

I would think most modellers doing the kit or who have completed the kit knows how fragile it is once done.

It's another idea in the bag for you to consider!

Cheers.

12 hours ago, Ali62 said:

Hi Guys

Thanks, well I do hope that the word gets out fairly fast and all the people that reacted in the poll saying they wanted them start placing orders, as production is now underway.

Anthony, I will look at any options as long as I know what you guys are wanting and needing, then also I need help and guidance as to what kit they are wanted / needed for and also then any additional information that can be given to improve the undercarriage.

Also I need to get some kind of indication that the set is going to be purchased by more than just a handful of people.

So far Kagemusha (Andy) and Thierry Laurent have assisted with information and parts for this set to be developed. So if you do want or need something then please just follow a request with further information, as I say no promises until, there is a bit more than one or two asking for a set.

cheers Ali

Hi Ali

Thanks for your totally reasonable and sensible reply.  The last thing I would want is for someone to spend lots of hours and money on something that wont sell more than a handful of.

I seem to recall Ernie at G factor many many years ago was going to do it for the Trumpeter kit and lots of people responded wanting a set.  At the time lots of other releases were being announced and we never saw it.  Maybe Harold could give us an idea on how many wheel sets he sold?  This might indicate poss numbers?  Also my RNZAF conversion for the Trumpeter kit has a LOT of people messaging me asking how to get one when its done.  

I can provide all the photos and measurements you could possibly want

Cheers

Anthony

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 1:53 PM, Anthony in NZ said:

Hi Ali

Thanks for your totally reasonable and sensible reply.  The last thing I would want is for someone to spend lots of hours and money on something that wont sell more than a handful of.

I seem to recall Ernie at G factor many many years ago was going to do it for the Trumpeter kit and lots of people responded wanting a set.  At the time lots of other releases were being announced and we never saw it.  Maybe Harold could give us an idea on how many wheel sets he sold?  This might indicate poss numbers?  Also my RNZAF conversion for the Trumpeter kit has a LOT of people messaging me asking how to get one when its done.  

I can provide all the photos and measurements you could possibly want

Cheers

Anthony

I couldn't tell you how many wheels sets have been sold in total, but they are regularly selling out at Sprue. I would think they would be a good seller.