Hasegawa N1K2-J George

LSP_K2

I think it looks great K2. We all have those models that we feel are not up to our own potential, but I always use those as a stepping stone/progress marker as you said, to improve the next model.

Lately with the complexity of LSP kits, its a wonder we finish any models. Well done!  

4 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

I think it looks great K2. We all have those models that we feel are not up to our own potential, but I always use those as a stepping stone/progress marker as you said, to improve the next model.

Lately with the complexity of LSP kits, its a wonder we finish any models. Well done!  

After my initial shock at some of the errors I'd made (and possibly overreacting to them), I actually have grown to quite like it. For me, any finished model is a real good thing. Years ago, I was churning out several a year, now it seems as if I'm fortunate to finish anything at all.

Also, much to my complete dismay, my spool of lightweight invisible thread (for the aerials), has gone missing, so I resorted to using what I did have, 12lb fishing line, which was way overkill; and is yet another problem that I will not have with a G-14 that I'm currently working on, as I'll be buying another spool of the invisible thread for that, along with a complete restock of all Plastruct and Evergreen plastics.

Coming up short of appropriate materials, has been a constant problem for me the last few years, but I'm slowly working my way through that particular issue.