Wingnut wings is developing three new kits

esarmstrong

A SPAD Xl, Xll, and Xlll, Breguet bre. 14, C type German two seaters, DH.10, Vickers Vimy, Friedrich Bomber,  some Italian two seaters and fighters, Hungarian planes, Nieuport 23, with Belgium markings, RE.8 reissue also with Belgian Markings. A Longhorn and Shorthorn in Belgian Markings, and an Airco DH.4.

Edited by Fred Jack

3 hours ago, DeanKB said:

It won't be WNW quality.

What I have seen is most impressive.  in many respects they feature more detail than similar kits from WNW.  The detail behind the engine firewall and in front of the cockpit is very impressive.  Anyway, wait and see.  They look like a strong contender to me.

4 hours ago, ringleheim said:

Would kill for that.

I just hope they are not more redundant type kits.

They have to do something from France or Italy at some point, don't they!? 

Please!?  

There are kits of the Caudron G-3 available in 1/48 by CopperState models. Available on eBay today.

There was a kit of the Caudron G-3 available in 1/24 by Metrop. It was on the market  20+ years ago. Problem was the side frames were cast in lead and all these kits you can find today (usually on eBay,) have self destructed side frames. I have seen three copies of these kits and the side frames were mostly lead oxide powder. If you got one of these kits you would have to build new side frames from scratch. :crying: A kit appears about once a year on eBay.

:punk:

The proverbial Martin B-10 has finally been mentioned. I dare not let the opportunity pass to also include a Curtiss Shrike (A-8, 10 and 12), but seriously doubt that they will come from this source. If they did, I would hope for a hanger full of Saabs as well. (Not happening, but wish it could).

I believe that we will see WWI goodness and our wallets will be less full.

Tnarg

I think they are going to go off the rails to out-do everyone and do a 1/32 Zeppelin with full interior! An option will be for a cutaway, to be mounted onto a 1/4" clear acrylic sheet, so you can see it closed from one side, then turn it around and see the interior.

Wouldn't that be cool! Ok, a bit big...