richdlc

So, wingnut wings at Telford...

5 hours ago, richdlc said:

whilst we are on the topic, could anyone provide a list of all the WNW kits that are out of production please?

Technically, I’m sure almost all of them are out of production, except for the newest kits.  Some simply haven’t sold out of their production run yet.

10 hours ago, richdlc said:

whilst we are on the topic, could anyone provide a list of all the WNW kits that are out of production please?

Easy because you can see them on the WNW website.  Click on “kit sets” two times to display all the kits. 

HTH

Some details of the WNW presence in Telford:

aeroscale.kitmaker.net - Coming To Blighty!

On Saturday we have the pleasure of hosting aviation artist (and Lancaster book author) Mark Postlethwaite who will have his new “Dambuster Lancasters” book available for signing (and sale).
https://www.posart.com/latest-news/book-signing-at-telford-10-11-november-2018

New models on display;
-32049 1/32 Halberstadt Cl.II (Early) pre-production (unbuilt) model for inspection (not for sale).
-32062 1/32 Halberstadt Cl.II (Late) pre-production (unbuilt) model for inspection (not for sale).
-32044 1/32 Avro Lancaster B.Mk.III “Dambusters” built up first test shot model on display (ETA late 2019).
-32039 1/32 Another new model in development to be revealed (and displayed) only on Sunday 11 November (ETA 2019).

:coolio:

Juraj

Me too; and the icing on the cake is that the 1/32 SIG/LSP stand is right next door to the WNW one.  :piliot:

25 minutes ago, MikeC said:

Me too; and the icing on the cake is that the 1/32 SIG/LSP stand is right next door to the WNW one.  :piliot:

Great placement!

On 9/27/2018 at 2:44 AM, richdlc said:

Since I've followed WNW almost from the beginning, I've compiled an Excel document, tracing the addition of new kits, sell-outs, etc. As far as I am aware, this list is current as of today.

Yg3OxK.jpg

2ff8Kf.jpg

EbEiWa.jpg