1/32 F-100F

MustangManiac

Nope , its one of the great "Lost Kits"  , like the  Tamiya F-16D's , Late Model E's  ors the Trumpeter Devastator, 

The 100F was promised, back when it seemed Trumpeter were releasing a new 1/32 kit seemingly every week, but those days are long gone as is I think any chance of an F model 100 - 

sorry to sound negative , but them's the breaks 

Trumpeter are working through their backlog now that the world seems to hauling itself out of a decade-long recession. It may still be a long wait, but you most likely will see an F-100F before too long. Just hope it's a new design and not based on the wonky quarter inch scale version.

Tony 

3 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

Don’t really see them working off any backlog (TBD anyone?), but in any case I’m sure it would be based off their 1/32 F-100D kits.  Whether the 1/48 kits are also based off the 1/32 kits, I don’t know.

The extra P-40s have used up more catalogue than box top ink until now, with one coming along in a month or so.

The Devastator, however, may be just a place holder. It needs a resurgence in WW2 USN subject interest (when Trumpy can repop the Wildcat, Hellcat, Dauntless, Avenger etc).

Tony

• 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

If the box art is existing, the kit is close to release. I would like getting one but I'm afraid it will have alls the defaults of the single seater with hopefully no additional one...

The 1/48 F kit had the same issues as their D. I’ve never personally confirmed it, but I’ve seen where their 1/72 F kit’s fuselage Is too long at the cockpit. When the 1/72 kit was first released, there were some photos on ARC comparing it to the MPC kit, and the Trumpeter kit looked like it was a three-seater. Hopefully, they’ll base the 1/32 kit on the 1/48 F, so many of the problems should be fixable with enough $$$ and resin. :BANGHEAD2: 

Ben

• 6 months later...