Me-262A-2a to the bomber glass nose V484 or V555?

F16

Hi all , 

Using Trumpeter's 1/32 kit, Me-262A-2a, I'm trying to make the Me-262A-U2 glass nose, V484 or V555 bomber version.
What are the metric measurements of the new front wood section, from the point where it was fitted to the fuselage to the glass nose tip,

where the bomber's sights would be? 
Without counting the probes?

Thanks

F16

Pic reproduced here under fair use of images only for illustration purposes

http://www.scalehobby.kz/images/com_adsmanager/contents/me-262a-2a-u2_117_3.jpg

me-262a-2a-u2_117_3.jpg

On 9/23/2018 at 4:52 PM, Kagemusha said:

There was a conversion long oop, but if you post a request in the Traders Board you might get lucky.

On 9/23/2018 at 6:21 PM, Bob MDC said:

Thank You very much for your kind answers, but I red on the other forum that the resins of the  MDC-RB conversion set for 1/32 Me-262  would be suffered some shrinkage after curing :

"...This has been a huge challenge to get the resin bits to fit . I am slightly disappointed in the quality control of this conversion . All the clear resin parts are far too big and to make things doubly bad all the grey resin is far too small .
I should have seen the warning sines of very few completed builds posted on the net and a few starting with a great gush only to abruptly end ..."

So I still need some measurements please...

Tonka

Edited by F16
Clearness