My Summer Model Builds.

Tomcat14

Hey Guys, Hope you all have had a great summer of modeling. Just wanted to throw out some of my models I just recently finished for my summer time builds. Got a Testors 1/48th scale YF-12 Interceptor painted in Titanium and Magneisium. Next is the Revell 1/32nd scale AH-60 Apache kit. I painted this one in some Model Masters Anodonic grey and mixed in steel with it as well. Next is Tamiyas 1/48th scale F-16C Fighting Falcon with my homemade have glass scheme. I used Tamiyas dark grey and some Model Masters Anodonic grey, about a 50/50 mix. Then I did some post shading and then finally sprayed a very thin coat of steel over it. Next is the Hasegawa F-16F UAE falcon in a darker Have glass scheme. I used Model Masters anthracite grey and some Model Masters Anodonic grey, 505/50 mix and did some post shading as well. Then did some very light mist coat of some more steel on it. I am pretty satisfied with how my experiments came out. Hope you all enjoy.

Chris Causey

wcZZC4Sh.jpgdwZkYtTh.jpgW9UohgNh.jpgKwt9Ijth.jpgQi4SO1Mh.jpgieY8egAh.jpg4n2CMi1h.jpgOWt0Xt9h.jpgBrTBvnBh.jpgHq8e2Imh.jpgKHNqkyth.jpgEeQSHvGh.jpg4IXdetMh.jpgxAvQwVCh.jpgKstU2l3h.jpgPiZLSAbh.jpg

Thanks Ringlheim, the Apache was a fun build, typical revel kit not to much filler on it. Thanks Tim, LOL I have been a model building madman this year.LOL Scott, The F viper I wanted to do in Helenic markings but didn't have any in my stash so just used the kit decals. May not be acurate but just fun build. Thanks for looking.