Big Scale Weasels!!

jmel

8 hours ago, Michael931080 said:

Jake, did George AFB not wear WW tail codes in the grey scheme before the birds were sent to Idaho?

Yes, they did.  A few of those jets were on the first Weasel sheet I did a few years ago.

On 9/13/2018 at 11:45 AM, alaninaustria said:

Will these decals fit the Revell of Germany F-4 kit 8n 1/32? It’s a very nice decal sheet!! Tempting!

Cheers

Alan

Yes, it's designed specifically for the Revell but I think I've designed it to fit both the Revell and the Tamiya w/conversion.

Jake

1 hour ago, Royboy said:

Very Noice!

Keep 'em coming, please do some AF 4-C/D's when you can.....

I hear ya, but I don't see it happening any time soon.  I did a pair of C/D sheets a few years ago in 1/32 and can't give them away.  No body wants them so I'm not too thrilled about dumping more money into the C/D versions  unfortunately.

Jake

Fair enough, the things have to sell.

But I do notice that some subjects out there are repeated on other providers sheets, maybe people make a judgement that they have some of them already and give them the go by. I do that sometimes.

The only thing I can say for that particular subject is that AFAIK nobody else has covered them in 1/32 scale before.

The 57th FIS also had the 'E' model too so might be of interest to the F-4 fans out there?

Perhaps it might be worthwhile getting some reaction on here to any proposals of that nature, test the water etc.

Anyways, the F-4G sheet is great! At least you've sold another one here! Thanks.    

• 1 month later...