Eagle Driver

Su-25M1 / Su-25UBM1 is coming.

7 minutes ago, billwinkes said:

I have this ser, too.  The Trumpeter Su-25ub kit is near completion, assembly that is.  Paint is next. It will be a somewhat formidable task. 

Bill

From Cali to Cali, it can be there with you by the end of the week. 

The set will be up in the next few days. $29.99.

Edited by Eagle Driver

Some interesting facts about the set:

It was done with the help of Red Dog, who was able to be right on time when we needed him! Thank you buddy!

The set covers both of the options Su-25M1 and Su-25UBM1. 

Spots are almost 100% identical on both, with minor changes, which, depending on your preference/M1 or UBM1/ you'll be able to handle easily. Masks are actually re-usable and they will allow for corrections.

We based the research on bort numbers:

• 06, 07, 08, 38 and 40  for Su-25M1 single-seaters.
    and
  • 62, 63, 64 and 67 for Su-25UBM1 dual-seaters.

It is interesting to note, that even though the real aircraft were obviously done with stencils, some of the spots are different color depending on the bort number. You can see same shape digital outlines, with different shade of grey. It varies according to the number. As with every model, proper research will be helpful.

Although it looks very complex, the camouflage does not feature that many spots.

We added numbers enough to cover the mentioned above, plus we divided them so you can do others, in case you have info about such.

Insignia is included too.

We will start work on other Digital Camo schemes from Ukraine soon. Including 9-13 version of MiG-29. In large scale too.

2 hours ago, Eagle Driver said:

From Cali to Cali, it can be there with you by the end of the week. 

The set will be up in the next few days. $29.99.

Sorry. The set I have was produced but Foxbot. Anxious to see the content of yours 

2 minutes ago, billwinkes said:

Sorry. The set I have was produced but Foxbot. Anxious to see the content of yours 

Yeah. What we did is that we actually took the time to fit everything. They have missing spots, some wrong pattern work. Not a bad job, but not polished enough either.

But it is pretty much the same subject, so its like do you get an Academy Phantom or Zoukei-Mura? Or Tamiya F-16 or Kinetic.

:)

Nice Mask set Mitko!

I would love to see a Ukrainian Su-27 UB digital splinter camo mask set or, even possibly the Mig-29A Slovakian digital splinter camo mask set too - of course all in 1/32 scale!!

Cheers

Alan

8 hours ago, alaninaustria said:

Nice Mask set Mitko!

I would love to see a Ukrainian Su-27 UB digital splinter camo mask set or, even possibly the Mig-29A Slovakian digital splinter camo mask set too - of course all in 1/32 scale!!

Cheers

Alan

Hey Alan!

Yes, about that - Slovakian spots are a bit too small for my taste and I am still in doubt.

Flankers - yes, this is still is in idea form but it might be done.

And you can check your email for an update about our little thing. I found tons of pictures which will create a little mess about the number sizes.

4 minutes ago, red Dog said:

Many thanks for posting these picture !!

Tomcatfreak - thank you from me too!

Wonderful reference material.

These are the best pictures that I've seen on that plane.