Sign in to follow this  
phasephantomphixer

Direct contact for Revell USA?

Trying since July 1st with two Reference numbers through the Parts Request with zero replies. Sent multiple emails every few days,

included both Ref #'s, begged, pleaded even - Nothing. Tried the 800-833-3570 number which doesn't work.

Need to reach someone, any ideas? Thx.

Yep, Revell USA gone, the new Revell (formerly Revell of Germany) is

looking for a USA distributor but hasn't found one yet. You can still

request part replacements at :

https://stage.revell.de/en/service/service-form/model-building.html

People have recently requested parts and recieved them free of charge.

Just to clarify, Revell of Germany (RoG) will only support parts request for RoG issued kits. RoG are pretty fast in responding and it's free! RoG will not support old Revell USA kits. So, if you have a Revell USA kit you need parts for, you are pretty much screwed at this time. 

6 hours ago, ringleheim said:

I would focus on something else for the time being and give Revell a chance to get up and running.

This isn't the time to be trying to deal with them.

Revell GmbH is 100% up and running, ops normal.  I’ve been in touch with them since April, and things are running normally.

I had not heard this but  I thought I read that another company has acquired some of the molds and plans to bring them back into play?  :shrug:

Well I read here at this forum about LuckyModel only thing for me of concern is shipping cost USS America is available even better would be the blockade runner!!

"" Lucky model has listed a boat load of new arrival Revell stock and has a list of inbound confirmed arrival august. The August shipment list 1/32 mustangs everything listed and inbound includes some kits i haven't seen in awhile. Looks like new owners are following thru on promises and molding everything. "

This thread:

I guess this is what happens when you have two companies with the same name in the same field of interest.

Anyway, what molds that were stored in the US that were left over by Revell US have been bought by Atlantis.  The NASCAR kits that were included in this were subsequently leased or sold to Salvino Models.  If you look on the side of your kit box, it will give you an idea of where the kit was made.  If it was made in the US, there might be a slim chance you will see it again sometime, but Atlantis does not have to honor anything Revell sold prior to the acquisition of the molds.

Now, if it was made in China, the last that was stated was that Blitz has paid off any debt that was owed in China and has gained rights to the molds.  I don't say ownership as in China the molds belong to China.  If and when they start molding kits again of the US kits is in the air.  I have however heard from a few dealers that some kits already scheduled or in production should start popping up again.

As for any part, Blitz has no obligation to fill any parts request on Revell US items.  Best bet is to see if someone has one or if the place you purchased it will do something.