F-15E/F-14 Decals

Chris J

Greetings,

I have been coming to this site for quite sometime, I usually try to do as much research as possible to find the answers before posting on a site. I am also very impressed with the quality work that is displayed here..far exceeds the workmanship my neanderthal hands could ever produce, nonetheless I enjoy working on 1/32 aircraft. With that, I think I have exhausted all my efforts in finding a decal sheet for my Tamiya 1/32 F-15E Strike Eagle, so I'm just double checking here to make sure I'm not missing something or a place to look and hoping someone can help out.

F-15 Question

I have been looking for a decal sheet that depicts a Mountain Home AFB F-15 tail code (MO) and the never forget 9-11nose art. I've found one in 1/48 scale but nothing in 1/32. Twobobs did a set but they are not available. I've looked at many different aftermarket decal sites, like spruebrothers,cuttingedge, and speed hunter but have come up empty. Wondering if someone might have another place to check or suggestions?  Seems the decal selection for the 1/32 F-15E is pretty sparse. 

F-14 Question

I recently received the 1/32 Tamiya F-14 and I started planning what markings I wanted. I decided that I wanted to model the VF-84 Jolly Rogers, so far the only decals I've found is the Campro decals. Again I can't seem to find anyone else that does this version, so before I make the purchase I just want to double check and make sure there is nothing else I should be looking at.

Thank you again in advance.

Chris

The Tamiya 1994 version of the kit had Jolly Roger markings in it. If you still need them, I can see if I still have them.

I also have a set of Mountain Home Avengers decals, but I know I sent some markings to someone else, and plan on using them myself, so not sure what scraps would be left.