Roden L-19 Bird Dog

williamj

4 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

I'm not sure I follow you, William. If you mean, seeing the the text-based code 'behind' the WYSIWYG display, you can no longer do that with this new version of the forum software. But there shouldn't be any need to, either. If you mean, showing the image URLs as links instead of inline images, you should be prompted about that when you first paste the image link in - like so:

1103366727_ScreenShot2018-09-01at10_55_10am.png.2c9f342c329d905ff53543b6fbe458ac.png

Kev

Thanks Kevin....starting to see the light. lol.

3 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

Wonderful work as per. What are the things under the wings? Looks great in Canadian markings.

Thanks Kag...those are supply bundles for Signal corps in the field (bush).  Circa 1961-62  CJATC Rivers Manitoba....spent 3 years there.

33 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Was the real deal actually shiny William? Curious how reflective they aactually were in service.

Very shiny Brian....note the color of the gear legs.  Pic was taken over Manitoba.

Radio wire from both wing tips to tail.then a cross lead to starboard aft glazing.

The one I'm doing is slightly diff in markings. first pic.    And thanks for asking.:D

njZLek.jpg

fmJWOu.jpg

ur0khn.jpg

Edited by williamj