Roden L-19 Bird Dog

williamj

Been a while away from the bench...Wanted to build an L-19 forever.

Have a set of Canadian Army decals from Bill Burns @ CanMilAir...Polished Aluminum,Arctic Red Flashes .gotta love it

Not finished the mostly scratched cockpit yet..night lights,headphones,a few little things. 

Cheers,Bill

Xdog1Y.jpg
BZSSjg.jpg

U628Iv.jpg
QvWkq5.jpg
ur0khn.jpg

Edited by williamj

22 minutes ago, Wolf Buddee said:

Nice one Bill! Typical Lawlor top shelf work. She's goin' t' be shiny eh? Shiny and sharp!

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Wolf. Polished Alum...all over   Hey,you wouldn't know how to edit out a pic from ones post..can't seem to edit once they're up.

Edited by williamj

• williamj changed the title to Roden L-19 Bird Dog
13 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Nice William! I've got this and the O-2 as well to build.

Interior looks grand so far. I like the sidewall insulator material a lot, what is it?

Thanks a bunch buddy..the padding,well Donna came home with a can of Melita coffe,small one, inside the lid was this cushioned alum.seal..had a eureka moment LOL.   Used some Tamiya wide tape for a pattern,transferred to the Alum,cut the pieces out with very small sharp scissors.viola!

Edited by williamj

15 minutes ago, williamj said:

Well I can edit texts..but..if I want to remove a pic or add another I'm just as dumb as they get.

Removing a photo is just a matter of clicking on it and hitting the delete (or backspace) key on your keyboard. Adding a new one is just a matter of pasting in a new image link wherever you want it to go.

Kev

1 minute ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Removing a photo is just a matter of clicking on it and hitting the delete (or backspace) key on your keyboard. Adding a new one is just a matter of pasting in a new image link wherever you want it to go.

Kev

Yes..but..how does one just show the  links and not the pics?

2 minutes ago, williamj said:

Yes..but..how does one just show the  links and not the pics?

I'm not sure I follow you, William. If you mean, seeing the the text-based code 'behind' the WYSIWYG display, you can no longer do that with this new version of the forum software. But there shouldn't be any need to, either. If you mean, showing the image URLs as links instead of inline images, you should be prompted about that when you first paste the image link in - like so:

1103366727_ScreenShot2018-09-01at10_55_10am.png.2c9f342c329d905ff53543b6fbe458ac.png

Kev