My big scales models

Piero

On 8/30/2018 at 11:02 PM, LSP_Ray said:

What resin updates? Would be interested in hearing about these.

Piero made a few correction sets when he built the GR7 and sold some to interested parties but I think that they were all sold long ago!

Hi,

thank you very much for the compliments!!!

Yes, I like... just a little bit... the Harriers :rolleyes:

The Nesher model was done fitting the Isracast resin nose to the Italeri Mirage IIIE kit.

I'll post soon a new topic in the WIP section of my work on the Gina and another one of the GR.3 in 1/24th.

CIAO!

Piero

hi

thank you for your reply .. so grafting the Isracast resin nose to the Italieri kit is possible ( why not!!! ??) , i supposed you used a lot of putty .. I'm tempted to try this ...... once again very good job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alain

2 hours ago, Piero said:

Hi Alain,

this is the Nesher in-progress with the resin nose fitted... not so much putty...

Nesher_42

CIAO!

Piero

hi

ah!!! yes !!! indeed , not too much putty . If I am right , I can guess you added a " washer" or a piece of plastic card between the resin nose and the kit ????? !!!!! well done !!! I think that reduce de difference of diameter .in fact the Isracast part is slightly smaller than the kit tip ( Isracast set is made for the Revell kit) thank you Piero , that will open a new " horizon" for me  

Alain

• 2 weeks later...