Is there a good 1/32 jeep? Update!!

BiggTim

24 minutes ago, BiggTim said:

Here's a link to their Jeep trailer kit, looks pretty cool! 

http://www.profimodeller.com/detail/p32254-jeep-trailer/

Nice!  Its an old M100 1/4 ton utility trailer. VERY cool........................Working leaf springs too! 

id_m100_700_02.jpg

Just like my Profimodeller Scheuch-Schlepper, Ill be buying both the trailer and Jeep, waiting till both are available. Looking forward to them! 

True.........to a point. If you look at 1:1 M100s, you really can see a surprising amount of the leaf springs from the quarter views and rear, especially if you are looking at it from ground level (yes, slightly harder on a 32nd model, but still surprisingly more seen than one might think)

Having had some experience w/Profimodeller stuff, these are little kits comprised of other smaller little kits, like in their Scheuch-Schlepper. Lots of little stuff to put together, but worth it in the end. 

Some scratch work may have to be done as well depending on how accurate PM gets with it. If they are doing a Willys MB/G503 or Ford GP Jeep, there may be some things they overlook possibly, but ANY Willys flat fender in 1/32nd is better than any options we currently have..............especially if they already have the M100 to go with it. 

7 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

Good news! This confirms what I thought. However I am somewhat afraid of the probable price considering the Me163 tractor one... :-(

True, my Scheuch-Schlepper and the Pressluftballonanhänger or Pressluftanhänger (balloon pedestal trailer for the 163) or the Anhänger (tracked trailer for the 163) like I have are quite pricey, but worth it IMHO.

The M100 trailer is approx 1/2 the cost of the above 163 trailers as it looks significantly less complex, but the Jeep itself will likely be even more pricey than either of the 163 trailers above. 

1 minute ago, BiggTim said:

Unless I did the conversion wrong, the trailer is about 28 bucks + shipping. Any one else want to check that?

Yep buddy, I come close to that figure too:

739 Czech Koruna equals
33.29 United States Dollar